Jailbreak iOS 7.1 - 7.1.2
#1. PC running Windows/MacThe current method using Pangu software is available for Windows or Mac operating systems.
#2. iOS 7.1, 7.1.1 or 7.1.2This method is only available for iOS 7.1, 7.1.1 or 7.1.2. As a result please make sure that your device runs one of these versions: Go from the phone’s Menu to Settings > General > About > Version >
#3. Battery level > more than 70%
Notes:Before proceeding to Jailbreak the device we recommend to:
- Disable the Anti-virus/firewall protection
In order to make sure that the process will not be interrupted
- Create a back-up of your data
You can create a backup using iCloud or iTunes. This way you will be able to restore all personal information if something goes wrong.
From the phone’s menu go to Settings > Passcode >
2. Disable Find my iPhone
From the phone’s menu go to Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone
ATTENTION! You will need to Sign in on your iCloud account > Disable “Find my iPhone” and then Sign out from your iCloud account
3. Put the phone into Airplane mode
You must turn on the Airplane mode otherwise you might not be able to successfully Jailbreak the device.
4. Download the latest version of Pangu software
You can download it from HERE.
5. Connect the device to computer
Using the USB Cable please connect the iDevice to PC/Laptop
6. Launch the Pangu software
Right click on the Pangu.exe file and Run it as Administrator (only for Windows users)
7. The Pangu software will detect the device
Select the “Jailbreak” button after the Pangu software will detect your device.
8. Change the Date and time
The Pangu software will show you how to change the Data and time. You will need to go to Settings > General > > Date and time and perform the following settings:
- Disable the 24-Hour Time format
- Disable the ”Set Automatically” feature
- Set the device to Mon June 2 – 8 – 30 PM 2014
9. Wait until the Pangu software will detect the new Date and time
Please wait until the Pangu software will detect the new Date and time and inject the bundles.
10. Open the Pangu app from the device
Now you will find the Pangu app installed on the device. Please open it and then the Jailbreak process will begin. After that your device will reboot for several times. Then you should find the Cydia icon on your Home screen.
11. Select the Cydia app
From the phone's menu select the Cydia app and wait until the prerequisites files will be installed.