How to pay for our services without a card?
At the moment our website allows 2 ways of payment: via PayPal or Braintree. Both of them require a card (MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron etc.). We have tried to introduce one of the largest internationally used payment system, but each region has different standards and regulation, so it is very difficult to cover the entire market.
In this article we will show you how to make payments without having to own a debit or credit card.
It should be noted that for all of these methods of payment is mandatory to have a Paypal account. If you already have one you can Log in or you can Sign up if you don’t have an account.
What should you do?
Setup a PayPal account
• There are two kinds of accounts: Personal and Business.
You will need to make a Personal account and to select Continue. Then select your country and you will be automatically redirected to a new page. Now choose your language and press on the Get Started button.
• Enter your email address, choose a password, enter your first and last name, add your address, city, state/province, postal code, mobile number (will be used to contact you in case there’s a problem with your account or purchase) and UNCHECK “Link my credit card” option.
Now you just have to accept the terms and conditions imposed by Paypal and to create your account.
• Type the characters you see in the image for security purposes and select Continue.
• Select “Go to my account”. Verify your email address (an email was sent to your email address). Open your Inbox and click on the link to activate your account.
1. Add cash with MoneyGram
• Find the nearest MoneyGram location accessing the following page Find location and enter address, city, or a postal code, select your country and find locations.
• If there is a MoneyGram center available in your region, then you can enroll your Paypal account
• Fill in a "Send Money" form.
• Your cash will be added to the PayPal account within minutes.
2. Add cash with MoneyPak
• You can buy a MoneyPak from a participating retailer and add cash to a Paypal account. Find the nearest Moneypak location accessing the following page Store locator and enter address, city, or a postal code, select your country and find locations.
• Once you have bought a MoneyPak card you can add money to your PayPal account by entering the account number of your card.
3. Add cash with Coinstar
• You can add cash on your PayPal account from thousands of Coinstar kiosks. Find the nearest Coinstar kiosk accessing the following page Kiosk locator and enter address, city, or a postal code, select your state and find locations.
• If there is a Coinstar kiosk available in your region, then you can enroll your Paypal account. Now go to the nearest kiosk and follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
4. Add cash with My Cash Cards
• You can add cash on your PayPal account with My Cash Cards (prepaid PayPal cards). Among the largest retailers we can mention:
-CVS pharmacy (find a store)
-Rite Aid pharmacy (find a store)
-Family Dollar (find a store)
-Dollar General (find a store)
-Freds (find a store)
• After you have bought a My Cash Card go to Paypal Cash to apply funds using the PIN from you Cash Card.